Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Jesse 
Eng 7 - Period 2

Here is my room  the place I go to nap or do homework .the first ting I see is  my old  brown desk  witch is ways Covered with papers, old test , some books like the ghost of gray lock, legend, mocking jay and star wars.   and My green tractor lamp shins across my dresser.  My bed has a horse blanket covers my old bear my mom got me it for my birthday when I was 4 years old. closet door is never closed nor the lights are off and my mom gets mad at me. 


My favorite part of my room is my photo of the LADY of GUADELOUPE it has a Bern on the wooden frame, and a photo of an angle, boy and a girl crossing a Berge, A photo of me when I was 3 years old. The colors of my room are brown and baby blue and a big brown, selling fan, the ac sitting in the green window, the blue cretins flying in the air. I'm rich beyond measures

No comments:

Post a Comment